HACS members can have their For Sale, Trade, or Wanted ads posted on the Website free of charge. Email ads to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give them to any of the Executive at the HACS shows. Buyer(s) must possess a VALID PAL to purchase any firearms.
FOR SALE | Lance 250-768-7721
Military Collector/Man Cave: One 27 foot 50 Caliber Gun Belt. 312 Rounds. Brass, Bullet, and Links = 1 Belt. Price: $1,800 (Valued @ $2,500)
FOR SALE | Colin 604-341-1917, email@example.com
1944 Long Branch No. 4 MK. I* DCRA conversion to 7.62×51. Named rifle that belonged to LtCol J Steels of Guelph who competed at Bispley and was twice Prsident of DCRA and is a couple of Halls of Fame $1,500; Backsight for No. 5 Mk. I Jungle Carbine $75; Mk. I backsight for No. 4 Mk. I Fazakerley $75; Model of 1913 sniper scope Warner & Swasey with case (no bracket or rubber eye cup) $600; Telescope Sighting No. 22B Mk. I W dated 1924 for an unknown cannon. $40. More items on my web site at https://captainstevens.com/militaria-for-sale-and-wanted
FOR SALE | Robert: 604.700.9554
• AMMUNITION for Sale: Winchester/Western & Remington: .270 and 30-06 in Various Bullet Wts. $15.00 per BOX; 12Ga. & 20Ga. Various Shot Sizes; $12.00 per BOX. (Located in Vancouver)
• “GUN TRAVEL CASE”–Heavy Gage Aluminum for 2 or 3 Long Guns w/3 Lockable Hasps & Carrying Handle; 132 cm (52”) Long, 35 cm (14”) Wide, 11cm (4 5/8”) Deep & Lined w/ Rubber Foam Pads. $110.00
• BROWNING Light-12 made in Belgium in 1971, MINT: COLLECTOR/HUNTER SPECIAL: 2 VR Barrels; 28” Mod. C; & 24” IC w/ BROWNING Hard Leather Custom Travel Case; ORIGINAL QWNER: Lists in USA for $2500+; REDUCED TO CDN $1995.00
• ITHACA M-500 SKB 20Ga. 3” VR O/U (Circa 1970); Like New w/Soft Padded Case. ORIGINAL OWNER. REDUCED TO CDN $1045.00 (SOLD)
• KERSHAW Vintage Knives Mfg. in Lake Oswego, OR, RARE and No Longer in Production There
• KERSHAW; Folding M-2040 (Stag); Locking 3 1/4” SS Blade & Handle w/Inlaid Rosewood & w/ Original Leather Sheath, MINT: $115
• KERSHAW; Folding M-2050 (Rancher); 3 1/4” Locking & 2 1/2” Clip SS Blades & Hdl. w/ Inlaid Rosewood & w/ Gerber Leather Sheath, MINT: $110
FOR SALE | Larry: 604.298.2070
Several 1st gen. Colt revolvers, cap & ball, single actions, peace makers, Bisley, 1860 Army, various calibres, call for info. Several long guns, sporting & military, 22s, .303 No. 5 L.E. rifles, 30-06 hunting rifles, many misc. WW II bayonets, Japanese Samurai sword parts, blades, various military ammo. Hunting & pocket knives, etc. Preparing to downsize and move soon. Have been collecting for 35 years. Phone for prices & descriptions.
FOR SALE | John 604-620-0652
CZ 455 LUX .22 WMR barrel. only 20 shots through it. $175.00.
FOR SALE | Ole: 604.847.9355
• Mossberg o/u shotgun .410 cal., Grade Silver Reserve, $525.
• Armed single shot folding shotgun 12 ga., New. $225.
• Browning Semi-Automatic Rifle. 30/06 cal., Grade II, made in Belgium. Like new, $950.
FOR SALE | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Several Parker Hale rifles, safari 1200, 30/06, one det. magazine for each. Fair to good condition. Open to offers.
• Parker hale rifle, safari 1200, 35 Whelen, good condition, c/w Bausch & Lomb 3×9 scope, two det. magazines, loading dies and lots of good brass and bullets. Very good shooter.
• Box of leather and synthetic holsters (~15), for semi pistols and large revolver, shoulder rigs.
FOR SALE | JT Hibberd: 604.652.7167
One Remington 700 SPS Light Tactical Rifle for sale. The specifications are as follows:
• Modified Remington 700 SPS LTR rifle
• Timney match trigger
• Modified extended bolt
• Target crown 11* professionally cut
• Choate precision target stock
• Bushnell Model 3200 10×40 MIL Dot scope with tactical target turret knobs and pop open scope caps
• Comes with sniper drag bag case,cleaning rod, chamber guard
• Rifle has less than 100 rounds through barrel.
The price for the complete set is $1000.00 firm. I can ship to any address in Canada and require a photo copy of PAL for all transactions.
FOR SALE OR TRADE | Dave: 250.832.4123
• 20g. X 3” Yildiz SP2M, o/u, 5 chokes. NEW in factory box with manual. $1050.00 + shipping
• 12g. X 3” Optima/Hatsan Semi-Auto, adjustable & detachable stock, pistol grip, oversized charging handle, adj. sights, ‘DOOR-BUSTER’ muzzle attach. AsNew $500.00 + shipping.
• 20g. X 3” Remington 870 Express, matte blued-tiger striped wood. Factory manual & box. AsNew, $450.00 + shipping.
• SIMSON SUHL DRILLING – 8 x 57 JRS / 12g. X 2 ¾”. Schmidt Bender 2.5 – 10 x 55 scope. Call for details. MINT. $4000.00 + shipping
• SAVAGE 10-110 Tactical Rifle, .308 Win., Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24 x 50. Call for details. AsNew. $2950.00 + shipping
• .223” cal., Remington 700 VTR, Scorpion 4 – 16 x 44 optics. Call for details. AsNew, $1300.00 + shipping
• Taurus/Rossi Judge, .410 x 3”/.45 Colt, ATI Scorpion & factory grips. Single & Double Action. Taurus Security Locking System. Factory manual & box. New, $600.00 + shipping.
• Taurus/Rossi Circuit Judge, .410 x 3”/.45 Colt. Stainless 18.5” barrel, revolving cylinder for five rounds. Taurus Security Locking Systems. New – No box or manual. $850.00 + shipping.
• .357 Magnum, Ruger GP-100, 4” barreled revolver. Cushioned wood & synthetic grips. New, no box or papers. $495.00 + shipping
• .177” cal., Crossman ‘Quest’ 500, Model CSM77. Break-Action, single shot. Adjustable sights & trigger. Rifled steel barrel. Under 6# in weight. $100.00 + shipping.
• ‘BRODIE’ – Canadian WWII ‘Tin Hat’, GSW 1941, Mk.I. EXC. E-photos avail. $150.00 + shipping
• HORN – BP Powder Horn, real horn, 14” long, fitted plugs for openings, leather carry strap. EXC. E-photos avail., $45.00 + shipping
• 7.62 x 39, SKS/SIMONOV, Tula (1951), TIMBERSMITH thumb-hole, laminated stock, WILLIAMS sights, QUICK RAIL System, original military stock, bayonet & cleaning rod included. EXC. $550.00
• SOVIET NAVAL OFFICER’S DRESS DAGGER, (1951), unissued condition. $300.00 + shipping.
• .38 SPL., S&W MODEL 11, .38 Spl., 4” barrel, re-work by Parker-Hale, re-proofed by British Proof House. VG. Prohib.12-6. $300.00 + shipping
• .32 ACP, CZ-27, .32 acp, auto-loading pistol, two mags., two slides, two barrels, two sets of grips & extra set of internal parts. Czech manufactured in 1946.. EXC. Prohib 12-6. $350.00 + shipping
WANTED – Interested in acquiring by trade or purchase the following:
• Magazine(s) for Beretta 38/42.
• MOSSBERG Model 42M,46M or 46MB .22lr, bolt action, mannlicher stocked rifle
• Vintage Single-Shot cartridge pistols
BUY & SELL OR TRADE
Contact: CollectingMilitaria@gmail.com – SA Finnish Marked SVT-40, or non refurbished SVT-40 or SVT-38.
Contact: email@example.com – Outdoormanship in Lower Mainland (40+). Interested in hunting and fishing. I am looking for a partner with mentor or living legacy outlook. I do have my life experience and willingness to provide transportation, share costs and to acquire new and to reinforce, existing knowledge, behavior, skills, values. I outing, fish and hunt with a dog. I am European with a family and ethical values have all licenses and most gears.
Gary: 604.329.6176 – Complete gunsmithing, metal work, wood work, checkering, all types of bluing and high tech metal finishing, re-barreling, etc.
Al: 604.291.1952 – Canadian Firearms Safety Courses & Conservation Outdoor Recreation Education Courses & Exams – Certified Examiner
Mike: 604.552.1254 – 604.833.5574 – Gun Stocks Refinished – hand rubbed oil finish, 1st class job, reasonable rate, excellent references.
George: 604.841.0710 – Bill: firstname.lastname@example.org – All era military items such as autographs, helmets/headgear, uniforms, decorations, & edged weapons. Single items, estates, or collections.
Adam: 778.223.3335 – Entire collection or single pieces of military, mountain, camping, fishing, hunting/target (rifle, carbine, shotgun, pistol, knives), surplus and factory ammo, scope, range finder, binocular and alike, parts-remains, artifact, publications, new clothes, junk for parts. Ethical service, licensed collector. State what you are looking for or what you have, condition, general location, and best price.
WANTED | Colin: 604.341.1917, email@example.com – Bracket for R.E.L. C No. 67 Mk. I (aka C No. 32 Mk. 4) sniper scope; Windmill sight for Long Branch Scout Sniper’s Rifle; Long Branch rifles with serial numbers starting ASE or EX. Photos and more info on my website: https://captainstevens.com/militaria-for-sale-and-wanted/wanted-militaria
WANTED | Gary 604-858-7869 – firstname.lastname@example.org British and Canadian Swords; Also Weapons and Militaria of the East India Company.
WANTED | Mike: 604.462.7263 – Aperture Sight – Williams For Model 94 BigBore – 375 Calibre.
WANTED | Paul: 778.278.2205 – email@example.com – Used firearms, ammo and other surplus military equipment. We buy, trade and consign. We can collect anywhere in the Lower Mainland with pleasure.
WANTED | Dave: 604.856.7579 – Gewehr 98 All matching collectable example. PTRS/PTRD anti tank gun and deactivated guns.
WANTED | David: 604.552.1713 – Inglis Hi Power, any condition deactivated for my WW2 Canadian display. Will pay cash.
WANTED | Jim: 604.290.1911 – Colt 45acp Government 1911’s and 1911 A’1 or variations.
Contact Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org to ADD/REMOVE ads.