HACS members can have their For Sale, Trade, or Wanted ads posted on the Website free of charge. Email ads to email@example.com, or give them to any of the Executive at the HACS shows. Buyer(s) must possess a VALID PAL to purchase any firearms.
FOR SALE | Ron: 604-522-3609
Hi standard M.100-101 6 ¾” barrel c/w sight, $80; Hi standard M.G-B 6 ¾” barrel c/w sight, $80; Hi standard M.100-101 slide c/w firing pin & spring rear sight,$ 95; Savage fourtener 20 ga./410 auxiliary barrel, $80; 20 gauge/44-40 auxiliary barrel, $125; Hi standard M100 barrel c/w sight & filler plate, $95; Colt 1911 barrel 45 cal. S.S. new, $125; Beretta M76/101 new 5 7/8” barrel c/w sight, 22 RF, $125; Sig. M228 New 9MM barrel, recoil spring, guide, slide,f ront sight, inner & outer pin, breech block extractor, firing pin c/w spring, safety lock and safety lock spring, $350; S&W K frame 6” barrel rib c/w rear sight, new $75; Winchester M1876 firing pin, $95.
FOR SALE | Lance 250-768-7721
Military Collector/Man Cave: One 27 foot 50 Caliber Gun Belt. 312 Rounds. Brass, Bullet, and Links = 1 Belt. Price: $1,800 (Valued @ $2,500)
FOR SALE | Colin 604-341-1917, firstname.lastname@example.org
RCMP issued Long Branch No. 4 MK. I* with target sights $1,400; Long Branch C No. 7 22 IN Mk. I with chest, cleaning rod, brush, jag and sling. This is one of the scrubbed bodies rebuilt into a complete rifle as most are. $1,400; Near mint Winchester Model of 1917 with Winchester M1917 bayonet. $1,900. Deactivated cock and click Reising Model 50 SMG military issue. $900; deactivated cock and click U.S. M2 Carbine. $1,100.
FOR SALE | Larry: 604.298.2070
Several 1st gen. Colt revolvers, cap & ball, single actions, peace makers, Bisley, 1860 Army, various calibres, call for info. Several long guns, sporting & military, 22s, .303 No. 5 L.E. rifles, 30-06 hunting rifles, many misc. WW II bayonets, Japanese Samurai sword parts, blades, various military ammo. Hunting & pocket knives, etc. Preparing to downsize and move soon. Have been collecting for 35 years. Phone for prices & descriptions.
FOR SALE | John 604-620-0652
CZ 455 LUX .22 WMR barrel. only 20 shots through it. $175.00.
FOR SALE | Ole: 604.847.9355
• Mossberg o/u shotgun .410 cal., Grade Silver Reserve, $525.
• Armed single shot folding shotgun 12 ga., New. $225.
• Browning Semi-Automatic Rifle. 30/06 cal., Grade II, made in Belgium. Like new, $950.
FOR SALE | Contact: 604.858.7869
WW 2 and Korean War: American, British and Canadian uniforms, machetes, etc.
FOR SALE | Dave: 604.880.4706
Two trunks, one some rust, other blue pristine, no key; three common ball moulds: 50# – 40# – 25#, first offer over $50 takes. Also one overhead projector $25.
FOR SALE | Barry: 604.886.8858
Collection of BC and other provinces Hunting Regs from 1970 till present time. Collection of Capilano Gun Club, CNR and DCR shooting metal with ribbons from 1950s. Will be at Chilliwack show in March.
FOR SALE | Robert: 604.700.9554
Buyer(s) must possess current Firearms Acquisition License
• KERSHAW Vintage Knives Mfg. in Lake Oswego, OR, RARE and No Longer in Production There
• KERSHAW; Field M-1034; 5” (12.7cm) Blade (Elk Hunter) w/ Original Leather Sheath & Org. Box, all AS NEW: $195
• KERSHAW; Field M-1030; 4” (10.2cm) Blade (Deer Hunter) w/ Original Leather Sheath & Org. Box, all AS NEW: $195
• KERSHAW; Folding M-2040 (Stag); Locking 3 1/4” SS Blade & Handle w/Inlaid Rosewood & w/ Original Leather Sheath, MINT: $115
• KERSHAW; Folding M-2050 (Rancher); 3 1/4” Locking & 2 1/2” Clip SS Blades & Hdl. w/ Inlaid Rosewood & w/ Gerber Leather Sheath, MINT: $110
• BROWNING Light-12 made in Belgium in 1971, MINT: COLLECTOR/HUNTER SPECIAL: 2 VR Barrels; 28” Mod. C; & 24” IC w/ BROWNING Hard Leather Custom Travel Case; ORIGINAL QWNER: Lists in USA for $2500+; WILL SELL for CDN $2400
• ITHACA M-500, SKB 20Ga. 3” VR O/U (Circa 1970); Like New w/Soft Padded Case. ORIGINAL OWNER. CDN $1100
FOR SALE | Contact: email@example.com
• Several Parker Hale rifles, safari 1200, 30/06, one det. magazine for each. Fair to good condition. Open to offers.
• Parker hale rifle, safari 1200, 35 Whelen, good condition, c/w Bausch & Lomb 3×9 scope, two det. magazines, loading dies and lots of good brass and bullets. Very good shooter.
• Box of leather and synthetic holsters (~15), for semi pistols and large revolver, shoulder rigs.
FOR SALE | JT Hibberd: 604.652.7167
One Remington 700 SPS Light Tactical Rifle for sale. The specifications are as follows:
• Modified Remington 700 SPS LTR rifle
• Timney match trigger
• Modified extended bolt
• Target crown 11* professionally cut
• Choate precision target stock
• Bushnell Model 3200 10×40 MIL Dot scope with tactical target turret knobs and pop open scope caps
• Comes with sniper drag bag case,cleaning rod, chamber guard
• Rifle has less than 100 rounds through barrel.
The price for the complete set is $1000.00 firm. I can ship to any address in Canada and require a photo copy of PAL for all transactions.
FOR SALE | Cliff: 250.457.9547
WWII and Korea era Military collectables: Books, Signed limited edition military prints, Military knives, Shoulder flashes, etc.
FOR SALE OR TRADE | Dave: 250.832.4123
• 20g. X 3” Yildiz SP2M, o/u, 5 chokes. NEW in factory box with manual. $1050.00 + shipping
• 12g. X 3” Optima/Hatsan Semi-Auto, adjustable & detachable stock, pistol grip, oversized charging handle, adj. sights, ‘DOOR-BUSTER’ muzzle attach. AsNew $500.00 + shipping.
• 20g. X 3” Remington 870 Express, matte blued-tiger striped wood. Factory manual & box. AsNew, $450.00 + shipping.
• SIMSON SUHL DRILLING – 8 x 57 JRS / 12g. X 2 ¾”. Schmidt Bender 2.5 – 10 x 55 scope. Call for details. MINT. $4000.00 + shipping
• SAVAGE 10-110 Tactical Rifle, .308 Win., Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24 x 50. Call for details. AsNew. $2950.00 + shipping
• .223” cal., Remington 700 VTR, Scorpion 4 – 16 x 44 optics. Call for details. AsNew, $1300.00 + shipping
• Taurus/Rossi Judge, .410 x 3”/.45 Colt, ATI Scorpion & factory grips. Single & Double Action. Taurus Security Locking System. Factory manual & box. New, $600.00 + shipping.
• Taurus/Rossi Circuit Judge, .410 x 3”/.45 Colt. Stainless 18.5” barrel, revolving cylinder for five rounds. Taurus Security Locking Systems. New – No box or manual. $850.00 + shipping.
• .357 Magnum, Ruger GP-100, 4” barreled revolver. Cushioned wood & synthetic grips. New, no box or papers. $495.00 + shipping
• .177” cal., Crossman ‘Quest’ 500, Model CSM77. Break-Action, single shot. Adjustable sights & trigger. Rifled steel barrel. Under 6# in weight. $100.00 + shipping.
• ‘BRODIE’ – Canadian WWII ‘Tin Hat’, GSW 1941, Mk.I. EXC. E-photos avail. $150.00 + shipping
• HORN – BP Powder Horn, real horn, 14” long, fitted plugs for openings, leather carry strap. EXC. E-photos avail., $45.00 + shipping
• 7.62 x 39, SKS/SIMONOV, Tula (1951), TIMBERSMITH thumb-hole, laminated stock, WILLIAMS sights, QUICK RAIL System, original military stock, bayonet & cleaning rod included. EXC. $550.00
• SOVIET NAVAL OFFICER’S DRESS DAGGER, (1951), unissued condition. $300.00 + shipping.
• .38 SPL., S&W MODEL 11, .38 Spl., 4” barrel, re-work by Parker-Hale, re-proofed by British Proof House. VG. Prohib.12-6. $300.00 + shipping
• .32 ACP, CZ-27, .32 acp, auto-loading pistol, two mags., two slides, two barrels, two sets of grips & extra set of internal parts. Czech manufactured in 1946.. EXC. Prohib 12-6. $350.00 + shipping
WANTED – Interested in acquiring by trade or purchase the following:
• Magazine(s) for Beretta 38/42.
• MOSSBERG Model 42M,46M or 46MB .22lr, bolt action, mannlicher stocked rifle
• Vintage Single-Shot cartridge pistols
BUY & SELL OR TRADE
Contact: CollectingMilitaria@gmail.com – SA Finnish Marked SVT-40, or non refurbished SVT-40 or SVT-38.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – Outdoormanship in Lower Mainland (40+). Interested in hunting and fishing. I am looking for a partner with mentor or living legacy outlook. I do have my life experience and willingness to provide transportation, share costs and to acquire new and to reinforce, existing knowledge, behavior, skills, values. I outing, fish and hunt with a dog. I am European with a family and ethical values have all licenses and most gears.
Gary: 604.329.6176 – Complete gunsmithing, metal work, wood work, checkering, all types of bluing and high tech metal finishing, re-barreling, etc.
Al: 604.291.1952 – Canadian Firearms Safety Courses & Conservation Outdoor Recreation Education Courses & Exams – Certified Examiner
Mike: 604.552.1254 – 604.833.5574 – Gun Stocks Refinished – hand rubbed oil finish, 1st class job, reasonable rate, excellent references.
George: 604.841.0710 – Bill: email@example.com – All era military items such as autographs, helmets/headgear, uniforms, decorations, & edged weapons. Single items, estates, or collections.
Adam: 778.223.3335 – Entire collection or single pieces of military, mountain, camping, fishing, hunting/target (rifle, carbine, shotgun, pistol, knives), surplus and factory ammo, scope, range finder, binocular and alike, parts-remains, artifact, publications, new clothes, junk for parts. Ethical service, licensed collector. State what you are looking for or what you have, condition, general location, and best price.
WANTED | Colin: 604.341.1917, firstname.lastname@example.org – R.E.L. C No. 67 Mk. I rifle scope (aka C No. 32 MK. 4) and parts and accessories to complete a Long Branch sniper rifle 80L8xxx; for a Long Branch Scout Sniper’s Rifle restoration – windmill back sight (200, 300, 400 and 600 yds.), C Mk. 3 base (Griffin and Howe style) and wood furniture (butt with Canadian issue marks, built in cheek rest (Monte Carlo style) and rubber recoil pad, short fore-end.) I have an R.E.L. C No. 32 MK. II scope for trade towards the above.
WANTED | Mike: 604.462.7263 – Aperture Sight – Williams For Model 94 BigBore – 375 Calibre.
WANTED | Paul: 778.278.2205 – email@example.com – Used firearms, ammo and other surplus military equipment. We buy, trade and consign. We can collect anywhere in the Lower Mainland with pleasure.
WANTED | Contact: CollectingMilitaria@gmail.com – French Military Rifles and Pistols. Looking for French military rifles, in particular Gras Rifles, Berthiers, Lebel 1886, MLe 1917, MLe 1918, Meunièr rifle, Lebel R35, Lebel M27, Berthier M34, MAS 40, MAS 44, MAS 49, MAS 49/56, FR1, FR2, and more. Also looking for 1892 Ordnance pistols, “Le Francais” semi auto’s.
WANTED | Dave: 604.856.7579 – Gewehr 98 All matching collectable example. PTRS/PTRD anti tank gun and deactivated guns.
WANTED | Contact: 604.217.7584 – Original condition WaA marked Walther PP, Astra 600, or Star p .08.
WANTED | Gary: 604.476.0063 – Pinfire revolvers.
WANTED | Jay: 604.649.6540 – Looking for surplus 8mm mauser ammunition.
WANTED | Bill: 604.626.4550 – Monte Carlo stock and fore end for Lee Enfield #5. Bayonet (authentic or reproduction) for Lee Enfield #5. Receiver and bolt for Lee Enfield #5. Any drelling (3’s), doubles (mixed) or over & under rifles any caliber. Cowboy action lever action rifles or pistols. Prohibited firearms. Reloading dies for 38/357 mag set, 9MM, 303. Also any .22 WRF ammo.
WANTED | Lyle: 604.824.0059 – FN cleaning kit in good condition, will pay $20-$50. Looking for USM shooting jacket.
WANTED | Eric: 778.426.2192 – 2 inch .410 shotgun shells, 32 cal rimfire cartridges, 32 cal centrefire extra short (also called 32 Protector centrefire cartridges).
WANTED | Contact: 604.946.5958 – Mauser Broomhandle c/w matching numbers and red nine grips.
WANTED | Bruce: firstname.lastname@example.org – 50 cal casings (with the bullet still) and 22 mm casing to be used in making a drill cane.
WANTED | Gary: 604.858.7869 – Canadian and British Swords.
WANTED | David: 604.552.1713 – Inglis Hi Power, any condition deactivated for my WW2 Canadian display. Will pay cash.
WANTED | Eric: 778.426.2192 – Colt pistols and old west, Civil War and slave era memorabilia. Any type of unusual weapons, palm pistols, cane guns, sword canes, miniature guns, unusual knives, antique newspapers, paper ephemera, etc.
WANTED | Al: 604-941-8489 – I’m hoping to buy a Win. M71 and 1886 Win. or parts. I also would like some early Colts.
WANTED | Jim: 604.290.1911 – Colt 45acp Government 1911’s and 1911 A’1 or variations.
WANTED | Richard: email@example.com – Weaver N2 or N3 3/4” scope mount.
WANTED | Patrick 604.277.5940 – N.W.M.P. Adams & Enfield Revolvers. N.W.M.P. Snider MKIII Carbine and original N.W.M.P. photos, documents, medals.
WANTED | Kevin: 778.997.1684 – Marlin guide gun 4570 manufactured 2007 or earlier prefer SS laminate big loop lever.
WANTED | Larry: 604.596.4544 – Air Guns: Daisy Model 41, 780, 790, S & W mod. 78G, 79G, Schimel mod. GP22, American Luger.
Contact Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org to ADD/REMOVE ads.